The “Mystery Blogger Award” is for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are some of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma: https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Bruce:
He loves doing 2-5 blogs (writing is a thing)
He loves reading.
He loves tropical islands (Cold is not my thing)
What was the last thing you challenged yourself with? Mine: To get up the nerve to step up to a pulpit again
What is your favorite food? Mine: Goulash
What is your dream city like? What kind of city? Mine: Quiet Country Town
Can you describe yourself in a sentence? Mine: I’m old, just saying.
(Weird/Funny) When did you realize you couldn’t save yourself?
Questions for my nominees:
How do you spend the Christmas season?
Do you have a hobby? What?
Do you like to read?
Do you prefer real books or ebooks?
(Weird question) Is there a difference between the way you think of yourself and the way others perceive you?
#Outreach: That the world may know
#Prayer Focus: Pray for Our Prodigals
#Praise the Lord
Please follow my blogs Guam Christian Blog
Bruce’s Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bruce.dinsman
Bruce’s Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/Bruce-Dinsman/e/B07KDKLGPZ?ref=dbs_p_ebk_r00_abau_000000
Bruce’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/@bad671